Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Corrine's Lullaby


I've been in and out of it.

Stressors trace my steps until they catch me.

Who said it's gonna be easy?


me: i've been stuck here for the past two days
the evil in me is attacking me again
friend: @_@
ay parang un tinago nya si maggie?
me: and perhaps, no matter how hard i explain to people what is truly happening to me, no
one will
ever understand
friend: ...i know na ung feeling mo
noon di kita magets
sorry po a..
me: :)
friend: ~_~
me: okey lang
i'm used to it
sanay na ko mangapa
friend: siguro mabagal talaga ako minsan mag digest ng info
me: pero i'm more at peace ngayon kasi meron na ko pinaghuhugutan ng lakas
friend: oo nga.. ako tired magpanggap
me: though it's verrry hard
to be sane
friend: whew
oo very hard
i know
me: :)


I was, and still am, screaming inside again. Thank you. Thank you for Corrine's lullabies.


No comments: