Monday, October 8, 2007

Fix Me Up

It gets crazy. Life does, I meant.

At work today, my instant messenger's status message tries to estimate the after-hitting-my-head-on-the-pavement effect of my life for the past 3 months: Sunshine burns if you get too much.

Don't get me wrong but I'm happy with the new guy. Damn, I am! Work is doing great too! The thing is, miniscule (I wish) details are starting to fall apart in my life as I try to build something else. *sigh*

One day am so happy then so sad the next. Wtf is happening?! I wanted to remind myself its all too normal to go through such stuff. Is it?

Despite being sick, despite having to send two siblings to school, despite having to pay bills, despite having to socially serve a fourth of my collegiate alma mater, despite having to prepare for the monster-in-law's imminent arrival, despite losing in two court battles over some land dispute and business venture, despite losing a bestfriend because he's being such a jerk *ugh*, despite being heartbroken for having to overcome such responsibilities -

directly or indirectly, I have to face everything with the grace of an adult... not with the grief of a child.

2 comments:

Drishti Bhram said...

nice blog. just check out irogonomics.blogspot.com if u hve sme time 2 spare. Its not any advertising crap. am just another blogger

Maggie said...

oh, thank you.

I checked out your blog and added you to my list.