Sunday, June 24, 2007

Taya! Ikaw Naman

Tagged by Megan

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to

get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I swear, smoke, and drink a lot. Even tried weed once.

2. Was once suspended for a year from school.

3. Was once a contestant for Ms. Intrams back in college (and how I wish I could bring back the days).

4. When I was younger, I loved to listen to loud music. That makes me an old school-rock lover. But now that I feel somewhat "mature", I listen to jazz, bossa nova, and the classics such as Ray Charles and Nat King Cole.

5. I sleep on the right side of the bed.

6. I have a three-month old cat named Gorgo. I love cats!

7. I am a proud member of Singles for Christ - Pacita Chapter.

I tag ate Etch, Kriz, Sol, Mimi, ate Meg, Ms. Elmo, and Ms. Debi.

No comments: