Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Kids at Heart

I feel no different from what the great William Shakespeare once said, "Silence is the most perfect herald of joy: I were but little happy, if I could say how much." I feel so happy and yet I have no words for it. It feels like there is nothing I could ask for more.

Well, just three months ago, things were different. One by one, heartaches came crashing on me as if the world is at its end. Despite that, I promised myself that one day, I'd look back at everything and just laugh my a** off. Though not literally, I am on my way to laughing it all out. Maybe one of these days I can, and I will, tell you why.

Oh, I almost forgot, remember when we were still little? Back then, as kids, anything would make us happy and smile easily. Maybe that's what lacks in your life right now. You see, as adults, we often forget what made us happy as kids... like dancing in the rain, a lollipop from grandma, or a trip to the local Jollibee store. Maybe you're just forgetting how to be a child at heart. Or how to become satisfied with the littlest and simplest details in your life. Trust me, it works.

No comments: