Monday, February 16, 2009

Mimi, James, and the Big Guy


I was quietly suffering from a panic attack yesterday when Mimi suddenly crossed my mind. I figured then, I’m missing her.

Immediately, I took my cellphone off my bag and sent her an sms. Not long after, she went online and we were soon chatting away as if we haven’t spoken to each other in years.

Alam mo gamot sa PAD? Hugs!”, Mimi said.

Oh, so now I know why I love hugs so much.

Pero dapat ng malaking tao. Kapag maliit na tao, dapat dalawa sila.”, Mimi added.

Oh, so now I know why God gave me pareng Diyames. I love that big guy, and the other Bigger Guy most importantly of course. I love them both.

Mimi, thank you very much ha? The panic has been on and off since yesterday, but I can endure more now. I just need some hugs.

(Perhaps Diana needs some too, though she's not in any panic or something. I hope she'll be feeling okay soon.)

No comments: