Sunday, September 7, 2008

Where is Maggie?

I feel like laughing my ass out loud right now. My sister sleeps beside me like a baby but I know she won't mind. Baliw na kung baliw.

Ha ha.

I just realized that for the past three months, I almost came to losing myself. And now, I'm on a journey. A journey to look and find the real Maggie in me. Wooops! I can hear Kris Aquino now...

"I swear... Maggie..."

Ha ha.

I have a few people to thank though, before this post ends:

Ate Meg, for your book and sisterly support which was unexpected. I love you!

Mimi, for your late night text messages.

Krsna, Joyce, Ver, Romar, and Mavin; for your visits.

You are all blessings. All your contributions made me realize a lot of things. You were all used by God to bring light into my current plight. Thank you very much!

I was lost before, but at least now, I can still prevent it from happening again before it's too late.

No comments: