Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sa North Diversion Field

I was in a counselling session this past Saturday. I learned that like Angel Locsin, Piolo Pascual, Precious Quigaman, and Sam Milby, I want to be complete.

I used to represent my block from Meralco Foundation Institute (first college I went to) as Ms. Intrams. It wouldn't hurt if I were slim today as I did back then. That'll be cool!

I've been trying to lose weight for sometime now and it's working quite pretty fair. People are starting to notice. (Oh yes its working! Yey!!!) And so, this weekend, I decided to play a sport. I haven't started yet but having the idea in my head motivates me enough to look for a local team.

I used to play for Colegio San Agustin - Southwoods Girl's Soccer Team back in high school. Maybe through playing it again, I might lose the weight I've been trying to shed off for 2 months now.

I want to play soccer again. I want to be slim again.

No, actually, I want to be normal. Again. Panic Anxiety Disorder apparently was the evil in me.

Now that’s why. I need a diversion.

2 comments:

jason said...

Great post. I've found a website that can help you overcome
anxiety disorder and such. Might want to give it a try at www.attackanxiety.org

Maggie said...

Oh, thank you! ^_^