Sunday, November 4, 2007

Major Do

Once again, I am on the verge of making a major career move.

Being a pen and paper slave never stopped me from craving for hardcore coding. I dunno why, maybe because I miss the logic or maybe because I took up an IT course back in college. But whatever the reason, yes, I am planning to pursue a career as a systems developer or a web developer perhaps.

Don't get me wrong, I do love writing. I always will. Putting my thoughts into words and presenting it to the world, though at times I can never call them my own, has been a dream. On the contrary, I think it would be best to put my thoughts aside. I can always do writing as a side-job, as something to pour my feelings into.

I guess the first step to being a systems developer now is to review a few stuff or maybe enroll in a shortcourse to freshen up my rusty developer mind.

Talk about taking risks.

No comments: