Monday, November 12, 2007

A Brave Red Flower On A Battered Top Hat

- as inspired by Marcel Marceau's Bip the clown and DIC's supersloth

For weeks since the blast in Glorietta 2, the fire in Glorietta 4, ERAP's pardon, and former Senator Saguisag's tragic accident, I am left with no words to express my deepest sorrow for the lives that have been lost and recovered.

Marcel Marceau said "it's good to shut up sometimes".

Is it? I dunno. Sloth's post taught me not to force words to come out. I don't really. Forcing words to come out was never a task for me. Giving life to them however was the hard part. I would rather shut up than say words that has no emotions in it.

Or, I've just been so happy that recent developments in my life superseded the tragedies. My doctor said am okay now (thank God!), though there are still lots of restrictions and I'm still under observation. My boss said am now a part-time developer (thank God again!), but am still a full time technical writer. I guess taking risks paid off.

I can now imagine Bip walking against an invisible force. He is trying to tell me something: "Do not the most moving moments of our lives find us without words?"

No comments: