Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dis-Ability

A discreet beep awakened my hunger earlier...

"Baby, no pls don't think of yourself that badly..."

How can I not? Stressors have been piling up my ass for weeks now! Just last week, I was in this interview where I almost cried because I haven't had my lunch yet. WTF. I'm not into any sort of trouble but heck, starving myself for lack of money is something new!

So what are stressors?

Stressors are events or a single major event in a person's life which triggers uncontrollable behaviors for people with panic and anxiety disorders. The behaviors amongst anxiety disorder and panic attack sufferers include include racing heart, hyperventilation or breathing difficulties, as well as chest pain, nausea or dizziness, headaches, shaking and trembling, and many more to name a few.

Hays, I wish I can let you see more of what makes me this way. You see, it's not easy. Who ever said it's gonna be? It's one heck of a ride and it does scare me a lot but what can I do? I hate it! Sometimes, I'd catch myself walking in circles just to calm myself. *sigh*

What's worse, I am on the verge of hurting (emotionally) James and my family. I just effin hate it! It's so frustrating. I never ever wanted to hurt them in any way but it is just so effin hard to keep myself from doing so. I hate this effin ability.

So I guess you're right, I'm one crazy ass bitch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just as there are many people who suffer with social anxiety there are many ways it can manifest in someone’s life. The generalized fear that everyone is watching them and everyone is thinking badly or judging them when they may logically know this is not the case is a very common experience for sufferers. http://www.xanax-effects.com/

Maggie said...

But I have been "ordered" not to take medications.

Thank you.