Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stick your balls where it should be – An Open Letter

Without regret and with much thought, I dispensed this letter earlier.

“Ganyan ka na Maggie ‘di ka na nagpapahawak ngayon. Sus! Dati ‘di ka naman ganyan. Dati naman nagpapahawak ka.” –June 5, 2008 Thursday

Surprised? I’m not. A sly comment, whether a joke or not, such as this one has been a constant ingredient around here in i-Pay. Is it because we are machismo-dominated? Or do we simply lack RESPECT among ourselves?

Unfortunately, for the past year, I got used to these uncalled incidences. Well, that is until NOW.

As it turned out, I was highly offended. YES I AM HIGHLY OFFENDED. Still am. Not only that and annoyingly enough, your comments are usually coupled with “touches” here and there. Whoever told you I wanted to be touched? Whoever gave you the permission to lay a hand on me?

If you can’t have the decency to keep your hands to yourselves or your foot up your mouth, then in a really rather “nice” way, I will have to tell you to please stick your balls where it should be.

C’mon, I know i-Pay employees are not dumb. WE were hired for our intelligence. Or are we? Your demand for further explanation or for a tagalong translation from me is far from reach. You can figure this one out by yourselves. If your PERVERT mind still can’t muster a word in this letter, then poor you.

If this move will lead to my termination then I don’t give a flying fluck. I will NEVER apologize for each word that your eyes have feasted upon. Why should I choose the words that I will have to put here when YOU never chose the words that were coming out of your mouth?

Once again, I have proven MY PEN is mightier than your “sword”. Or should I say your PENis?

Maria Magdalena Austria Evora

Pen and Paper Slave

No comments: