Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Masungit

Kram: what's your goal
Me: to be the BEST writer

Surprised? Lol. Anyway, so I've made a new blog account. *sigh* I hated the old one. Memories damn it.

Ok. I have no idea what others would've thought of my previous entry. I guess its just me. No, I wasn't bragging. Not the least. Wanna know why?

Growing up, the idea of having my b**bs bigger than my brain was stuck into my head. Somehow, everyone thought that I was stupid. Well, I still do. Anyway, you see, I have 2 other sisters. They did well in school. I always hated myself for not achieving the same standards as they have. Both are scholars. Both have degrees.

Me, I don't. On the contrary, I'm living it up. It has always been my dream to be a writer. Now, I am. Without any formal writing education, I still am. I wish my sisters (and my parents) would see me in that light. The light in which I'm not just a face. I have brains too.

Btw, masungit is the opposite of a kind person. :p Hmm... I'm thinking about a new category for my blog: Filipino Slang 101!

No comments: